Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   5th Special Forces Group (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Possible Poser... (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7500)

LRP1 07-10-2005 19:32

Possible Poser...
 
Have been reading a guys post on another site and he is/has claimed to be SF in Vietnam. Some of the questions I have directed to him were not answered as they should have been - questions any USSF Troop would know. I was not S qualified - but was assigned to B Co, and this even made me mad.

If Doc or anyone in the know will email or PM, I will supply all the info I have.

Team Sergeant 07-10-2005 19:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by LRP1
If Doc or anyone in the know will email or PM, I will supply all the info I have.

You can send the info to any admin on this site, we are all SF. Professionalsoldiers.com admins can be easily identified, go to the bottom right of any page and look for "View Forum Leaders". Locate the Admins and send anyone of them a PM.

Team Sergeant


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 15:55.


Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®