Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Medical (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Hand Bone Connected to the Foot Bone.......... (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=650)

AngelsSix 02-19-2004 10:20

Hand Bone Connected to the Foot Bone..........
 
Okay, someone sent this to me, now I want to know WHY it works this way!!


How smart is your right foot?

This is so funny that it will boggle your mind. And you will keep trying at
least 50 more times to see if you can outsmart your foot--but you can't.

While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and make
clockwise circles.

Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand.

Your foot will change direction.

The Reaper 02-19-2004 11:27

Re: Hand Bone Connected to the Foot Bone..........
 
Quote:

Originally posted by AngelsSix
Okay, someone sent this to me, now I want to know WHY it works this way!!


How smart is your right foot?

This is so funny that it will boggle your mind. And you will keep trying at
least 50 more times to see if you can outsmart your foot--but you can't.

While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and make
clockwise circles.

Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand.

Your foot will change direction.

Mine didn't.

TR

Sacamuelas 02-19-2004 11:49

10:1 TR is either a lefty or he purposely made his six by drawing it with a clockwise motion starting with the circle portion! :D

Ambush Master 02-19-2004 12:00

Mine didn't either !! Maybe it's a female thing !! :D

The Reaper 02-19-2004 12:02

Negative on both counts. My foot hesitates slightly, then keeps going where I tell it to.

I just operate differently, non-standard issue.

TR

Sacamuelas 02-19-2004 12:57

You don't have to call me a girl. I can complete the task, my foot hesitates as well though.

First NDD says I can't handle the bullet launcher I want to buy and now Ambush Master calls me a girl. Damn, its tough in here. LOL I am going to go chop some wood, mow the yard, and kill something to make myself feel better. :p

edit-
Preemptive strike for all the female members: I love women, respect women, and even watched GI Jane (the movie) so please save the feminism attacks on me for another thread. LOL

NousDefionsDoc 02-19-2004 22:43

I didn't say you couldn't handle the bullet launcher.


You girl.


LOL:D

Doc T 02-19-2004 23:08

Quote:

Originally posted by NousDefionsDoc
I didn't say you couldn't handle the bullet launcher.


You girl.






well there you have it. If he' d truely been female he would have remembered whatever it was you had said correctly...no matter how long ago it was said!

doc t;)

NousDefionsDoc 02-19-2004 23:15

Right. And used it against me in an unrelated discussi..wait a minute!

pulque 02-20-2004 12:47

just another data point....
 
Quote:

Originally posted by AngelsSix
While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and make
clockwise circles.
Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand.
Your foot will change direction.

I drew "6" three times and still couldnt confuse my feet. I think "3" is more confusing.

DoctorDoom 02-21-2004 01:22

x


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:02.


Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®