Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Medical (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   SOLO Wilderness EMT Course (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=559)

Psywar1-0 02-13-2004 07:21

SOLO Wilderness EMT Course
 
Im attending the course in March, gets me my NREMT-B cert back up to date, with the addition of a week of Backcountry/Mountain rescue training. Anyone been to any of their courses? From the look of the website Im going to go out on a limb and assume that I will need to get used to the smell of patchulie oil :cool:

Jimbo 02-13-2004 08:29

I'm looking to go to one this spring/ summer in NH.

Surgicalcric 02-13-2004 08:45

I attended the WEMT from SOLO in 1991 @ Nantahala Outdoor Center in NC while working the summer as a river guide on the Nantahala River.

It is a very well taught class with good instructors and a wealth of information. Things will be done a bit differently in the woods than in the streets. You will enjoy it alot.

JD

Eagle5US 02-13-2004 12:06

Slightly embarrased to say
 
That I went to a WEMT coourse in 1982 to work at a Boy Scout Camp...geez, that was 20 years ago...
We had just gone through replacing our short boards with KEDs :(
Agreed, great course. Get a swiss army knife.

The Eagle


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 00:24.


Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®