Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Soapbox (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   Kerry Favorable Rating Plummeting! (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3523)

Roguish Lawyer 09-14-2004 13:28

Kerry Favorable Rating Plummeting!
 
In today's Drudge Report, www.drudgereport.com:

KERRY POLL RANK LOWER THAN DUKAKIS, JESSE JACKSON, MARTHA STEWART, PUTIN
Tue Sep 14 2004 12:06:00 ET

In last week's WASHINGTONPOSTWABCNEWS Poll, John F. Kerry was viewed favorably by 36 percent of registered voters, down 18 points over the past six months.

But just how low Kerry's standing has fallen cannot be appreciated fully without comparing his standing with that of other household names in GALLUP polls over the years, the POST's Dana Milbank reported on Tuesday.

Kerry finds himself in a dead heat with Martha Stewart and Joseph McCarthy, and behind Herbert Hoover -- although he narrowly beats O.J. Simpson.

Michael Jordan: 83 (2000)

Tony Blair: 76 (2003)

Pope John Paul II: 73 (2003)

Democratic Party: 54 (2004)

John Ashcroft: 49 (2003)

Michael Dukakis: 47 (1988)

Prince Charles: 45 (2003)

Herbert Hoover: 43 (1944)

Jesse Jackson: 38 (2003)

Vladimir Putin: 38 (2003)

John Kerry: 36 (2004)

Martha Stewart: 36 (2004)

Joseph McCarthy: 35 (1954)

END

DunbarFC 09-14-2004 13:37

And please, let this backlash help us elect a new junior Senator here in lovely Massachusetts when JFK is beaten and crawls back with his tail between his legs to his mansion on Beacon Hill

Gypsy 09-14-2004 19:04

Outstanding! He has no one to blame but himself...

I'm surprised NDD isn't calling to FREE MARTHA. :D

The Reaper 09-14-2004 19:53

I am only shocked to see that so many of my countrymen remain duped by the "gentleman".

TR

Doc 09-14-2004 20:15

The term "When you find yourself in a hole stop digging" applies here. Even the liberals in Toledo are screaming. I love it.

I have to admit that I thought he was a little more intelligent than this.

I can't wait for the debates. The POTUS is going to cream him.



Your decision in the 2004 Presidential Election

Do you want boots or flip flops?

Radar Rider 09-14-2004 20:52

Interesting dynamic here: As Flipper's numbers drop, my morale goes up. Keep makin' me feel better, Flip!

Bravo1-3 09-14-2004 21:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Rider
Interesting dynamic here: As Flipper's numbers drop, my morale goes up.

Same here.

The debates are going to be something to see. I'm one of the few people that thinks Bush won all three against Gore.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 17:06.


Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®