![]() |
NYC Bridge Flag
http://www.nydailynews.com/front/sto...p-195928c.html
Counselors, my question is this: I have heard libs say that one cannot "steal" a flag because the flag belongs to all the people. I think that is what they are planning for their defense in order to make headlines. Is this valid? |
BTW, for those that don't know. Same same bridge where a Muslim tango shutup a van full of kids a few years ago.
|
Re: NYC Bridge Flag
Quote:
|
Apparently the protestors are messing with the NYC emergency services (police, etc) radio bands or something. Something called C-Block.
|
Re: Re: NYC Bridge Flag
Quote:
I have paid for one which my unit misplaced. TR |
Re: Re: NYC Bridge Flag
Quote:
As I looked at his shirt, I saw an American Flag on it, big as day. Now I dont know about the laws, but I have a feeling that if someone was to attempt to steal that shirt, or a flag for that matter, from him? They would be mushed! GO ARMY MEN!!! :) Holly |
"commo pants" Is that what RL wears when he tries to hook that camera up? I wonder if you can see them?
|
Quote:
Jack Moroney |
Premature transmission.
|
eh???
Quote:
Holly;) |
Re: eh???
Quote:
|
Re: Re: eh???
Quote:
Oh my....Nothing slips past you SF Types huh? Thank you for the heads up! Just so you'll know, there is a reason I am blonde! Holly:) |
ROFLMAO NDD that second one was a killer!
|
| All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:20. |
Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®