Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Library (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Not a book, a concert (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3132)

Roguish Lawyer 08-20-2004 14:07

Not a book, a concert
 
1 Attachment(s)
Sharkfest at Staples Center tonight. I'll report back eventually. :D :cool:

The Reaper 08-20-2004 14:33

Vaya Con Dios.

I would love to be there.

Maybe I should pull a Spicolli on my retirement and blow my kid's college money hiring VH to play?

TR

Roguish Lawyer 08-20-2004 16:00

Quote:

Originally posted by The Reaper
Maybe I should pull a Spicolli on my retirement and blow my kid's college money hiring VH to play?
The kid will get a scholarship, I'm sure. :D

The Reaper 08-20-2004 17:50

Quote:

Originally posted by Roguish Lawyer
The kid will get a scholarship, I'm sure. :D
Exactly, and how often do you get to hang out on stage with Sammy, Eddie, and the boys?

TR

Jack Moroney (RIP) 08-20-2004 20:10

Re: Not a book, a concert
 
Quote:

Originally posted by Roguish Lawyer
Sharkfest at Staples Center tonight. I'll report back eventually. :D :cool:
Damn, must be an age thing but never really understood this whole genre. Now this is a concert:

NousDefionsDoc 08-20-2004 20:23

LOL - Come on SIR! You know you were groovin' to Fade to Black back in the daze! LOL :munchin

Roguish Lawyer 08-21-2004 02:09

I never thought I'd say this, but they sucked.

Played When Eagles Fly -- only Sammy song. That sucked.

Played several new lame songs -- that sucked.

Didn't play many good ones -- that sucked.

And they're old.

I'm drunk and they still sucked. :(

Jack Moroney (RIP) 08-21-2004 06:39

Quote:

Originally posted by NousDefionsDoc
LOL - Come on SIR! You know you were groovin' to Fade to Black back in the daze! LOL :munchin
Well, actually this is what I was groovin' to. Damn I quess it really is an age thing.:D

Roguish Lawyer 08-21-2004 14:11

Quote:

Originally posted by Roguish Lawyer
I never thought I'd say this, but they sucked.

Played When Eagles Fly -- only Sammy song. That sucked.

Played several new lame songs -- that sucked.

Didn't play many good ones -- that sucked.

And they're old.

I'm drunk and they still sucked. :(

I am now sober. :)

It was worth going to, but I was pretty disappointed with the playlist. Eddie's kid came out and jammed with him -- that was cool.

My head hurts, though.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 14:22.


Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®