![]() |
It is done
1 Attachment(s)
The camera is installed and recording as we speak. We are working on how to get video uploaded to the site, but I am recording video on my hard drive.
Major kudos to Chief and TR for assistance with the hardware. The camera is on my roof looking down on the sign. Here are some photos of the set up. First photo is the camera on the roof, taken from behind. You'll notice some magazines I'm using to shield some connections and keep the camera in position. |
1 Attachment(s)
Here is the view of the sign from the roof near where the camera is. Lighting isn't so great in this shot. The video of the sign is more of a close up.
|
1 Attachment(s)
Side view of camera on the roof. It is in a birdhouse to provide some protection against the elements.
|
LOL - I know MEDICS that can make faster commo than this.
|
RL: File management is possible through the instructions you received for last time. It can also be used as a temporary holder if you want to move it somewhere else but still have problems with direct transfer.
|
Quote:
TR |
Quote:
|
Quote:
Catwoman's magazine, eh? LOL!:D TR |
Quote:
" But mom, it's a fitness magazine ! See how fit they are ?? " :) |
Just curious.
1. What kind of camera are you using? 2. have you considered using a dedicated DVR? I say this because if might cut out some problems that you might have. 3. What kind of wire system are you using? All of this stuff is kind of in my realm, and if you have any problems I might be able to help. Wes |
1 Attachment(s)
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
Jeff Spicoli: "Relax, alright? My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it. (last sentence was in my spiccoli voice) LOL |
Now thats WRONG
is that kind of like the line in Wierd Science "My dad is a plumber............you know he plumbs" |
Quote:
|
| All times are GMT -6. The time now is 19:33. |
Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®