Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   In Memory Of (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Another 5th Grp KIA (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3040)

CommoGeek 08-14-2004 02:53

Another 5th Grp KIA
 
http://www.defenselink.mil/releases/...0813-1124.html

Blue Skies, Sir.

DOL

Radar Rider 08-14-2004 04:03

Rest In Peace, Sir.

Jack Moroney (RIP) 08-14-2004 06:50

RIP.

The Reaper 08-14-2004 08:02

RIP Captain.

TR

optactical 08-15-2004 02:45

I already posted this on SOCNET, but I'll double tap it here...

Mike was my PL in the 25th (3rd Platoon "Cold Steel", A co. "Quick Strike", 2/5 Infantry "Bobcats", 3rd Brigade "Broncos")right before I went to the Q course. He also graduated the same Ranger School class as me (5-97), and was in my platoon/ company there.

He was a good leader, one of the most in shape officers I have ever known, and he always led from the front...

Blue Skies Sir....RIP

NousDefionsDoc 08-15-2004 11:49

RIP Sir.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 00:41.


Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®