Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Comedy Zone (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Mt New Truck.. (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29326)

JJ_BPK 06-16-2010 04:03

Mt New Truck..
 
1 Attachment(s)
I bought a new Chevy Avalanche

And returned to the dealer yesterday Because I couldn't get the radio to work.

The salesman explained that the radio was voice activated.

'Nelson,' the salesman said to the radio.

The radio replied, 'Ricky or Willie?'


'Willie!' he continued and 'On The Road Again' Came from the speakers.

Then he said, 'Ray Charles!', and in an instant ' GeorgiaOn My Mind' replaced Willie Nelson.

I drove away happy, and for the next few days, Every time I'd say, 'Beethoven,'

I'd get beautiful classical music, and if I said, 'Beatles,' I'd get one of their awesome songs.


Yesterday, some guy ran a red light

And nearly creamed my new truck, But I swerved in time to avoid him.


I yelled, 'Ass Hole!'

Immediately the radio responded with,

Ladies and gentlemen, The President of The United States


Damn I love this truck...

Red Flag 1 06-16-2010 05:51

JJ,

And the heater began blowing hot air.............

RF 1

JJ_BPK 06-16-2010 06:22

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Flag 1 (Post 335384)
JJ,

And the heater began blowing hot air.............

RF 1



Correctos muchacho...

nmap 06-16-2010 10:36

Those are good! Thank you.

Richard 06-16-2010 11:04

Mine's a Ford F-350 - when I yell 'A$$***e' the radio plays the Iranian National Anthem sung by Jane Fonda and Barbara Streisand, backed up by Michael Moore and The Dixie Chicks, with John Kerry on guitar, Al Gore on drums, Dan Rather on harmonica, Nancy Pelosi on tambourine, Harry Reid on spoons, Bill Clinton on sax and Ted Kennedy on Scotch.

And so it goes...

Richard :munchin

wet dog 06-16-2010 13:40

You knew Ted has been sober since last Aug. right?


Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard (Post 335413)
Mine's a Ford F-350 - when I yell 'A$$***e' the radio plays the Iranian National Anthem sung by Jane Fonda and Barbara Streisand, backed up by Michael Moore and The Dixie Chicks, with John Kerry on guitar, Al Gore on drums, Dan Rather on harmonica, Nancy Pelosi on tambourine, Harry Reid on spoons, Bill Clinton on sax and Ted Kennedy on Scotch.

And so it goes...

Richard :munchin


dennisw 06-16-2010 14:00

Quote:

Nancy Pelosi on tambourine
I don't know why, but I always pictured her as a flute player.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:15.


Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®