Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussions (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Will it ever end? (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2586)

NousDefionsDoc 07-19-2004 19:41

Will it ever end?
 
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...be_2&printer=1

WASHINGTON - President Clinton (news - web sites)'s national security adviser, Sandy Berger, is the focus of a criminal investigation after admitting he removed highly classified terrorism documents from a secure reading room during preparations for the Sept. 11 commission hearings, The Associated Press has learned.

Bill Harsey 07-19-2004 19:49

Just another day at the office, THAT I'D THOUGHT THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA HAD SHUT DOWN!!!

Radar Rider 07-20-2004 00:49

Those rotten people have been and always will be crooked. While disappointed in this type of behavior, I'm not surprised.

QRQ 30 07-20-2004 06:52

The one thing that will never end is that the administration in office will always be open to unrelenting scrutiny, and accusations regardless of the party. During and after serving.:boohoo

Bill Harsey 07-20-2004 09:14

Quote:

Originally posted by QRQ 30
The one thing that will never end is that the administration in office will always be open to unrelenting scrutiny, and accusations regardless of the party. During and after serving.:boohoo
A little unrelenting scrutiny is not a bad thing.

NousDefionsDoc 07-20-2004 10:10

I wonder what documents they sent him to get?

I'm hearing rumors the Gorelick memo is involved.

The Reaper 07-20-2004 10:26

Quote:

Originally posted by NousDefionsDoc
I wonder what documents they sent him to get?

I'm hearing rumors the Gorelick memo is involved.

I am shocked at your implication!:D

TR


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 20:35.


Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®