Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussions (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   19 July 69 (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2538)

NousDefionsDoc 07-17-2004 16:09

19 July 69
 
35 years ago on July 19th, Ted Kennedy killed Mary Jo Kopechne.

NousDefionsDoc 07-17-2004 16:11

"On July 18, 1969, at approximately 11:15 P.M. in Chappaquiddick, Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts, I was driving my car on Main Street on my way to get the ferry back to Edgartown. I was unfamiliar with the road and turned right onto Dike Bridge, instead of bearing hard left on Main Street. After proceeding for approximately one-half mile on Dike Road, I descended a hill and came across a narrow bridge. There was one passenger with me, one Miss Mary _____, a former secretary of my brother Sen. Robert Kennedy. The car turned over and sank into the water and landed with the roof resting on the bottom.
I attempted to open the door and the window of the car but have no recollection of how I got out of the car. I came to the surface and then repeatedly dove down to the car in an attempt to see if the passenger was still in the car. I was unsuccessful in the attempt. I was exhausted and in a state of shock.
I recall walking back to where my friends were eating. There was a car parked in the front of the cottage and I climbed into the back seat. I then asked for someone to bring me back to Edgartown. I remember walking around for a period and then going back to my hotel room. When I fully realized what had happened this morning, I immediately contacted the police."

NousDefionsDoc 07-17-2004 18:49

30 looks and not one smart-assed comment?

LIBS!

Sweetbriar 07-17-2004 19:19

Quote:

"When I fully realized what had happened this morning, I immediately contacted the police."
"this morning" ?????

People should just carry signs with her name, nothing else, wherever he is present. It's way past time for him to be hounded into hell.

Sacamuelas 07-17-2004 19:27

  • FREE MARTHA!!!!
  • CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!!!
  • IF IT DOESN'T FIT, YOU MUST ACQUIT!!!

Jack Moroney (RIP) 07-17-2004 19:40

You would have thought that the amount of time this clown spent diving to the bottom of martini glasses to suck pimentos out of olives he would have had no problem loitering on the bottom of the inlet to get MaryJo free. :rolleyes:

Jack Moroney

NousDefionsDoc 07-17-2004 21:18

That's more like it. I was getting ready to BAN the lot of you. LOL

Me and TS, AM, Guy, The Reaper and the Date Mast...I mean the Blade Master in here by ourselves.:lifter

NousDefionsDoc 07-17-2004 21:19

Quote:

Originally posted by Jack Moroney
You would have thought that the amount of time this clown spent diving to the bottom of martini glasses to suck pimentos out of olives he would have had no problem loitering on the bottom of the inlet to get MaryJo free. :rolleyes:

Jack Moroney

LOL - Good one!

Sacamuelas 07-17-2004 21:22

:p

The Reaper 07-17-2004 21:36

I want the date engraved on a new knife.

Anyone know where I can get that done?


The Kennedys have a long history of feeling that they are above the law, AFAIK, beginning with Joe during Prohibition.

Let us imagine that GWB had appointed his brother Jeb to a high position, say, Attorney General.

What do you think the Dems would have said.

Double standards for the haves, versus the have nots. Some animals truly are more equal than others, and Teddy is corrupt, a coward, and a drunk. To call him a pig would denigrate the porcine species.

Just a personal opinion.

TR

Slick 07-17-2004 22:12

I hate Teddy

I wonder if he really had to swim or did his fat just carry him to the surface.

NousDefionsDoc 07-17-2004 22:23

I met him once. On Ft. Bragg.

Gypsy 07-17-2004 22:25

Blubber floats Slick.

There is one guy who should have been put away a long time ago.

Slick 07-17-2004 22:38

Quote:

Originally posted by NousDefionsDoc
I met him once. On Ft. Bragg.
NousDefionsDoc: I'm sorry.

Gypsy: I can't think of something witty to respond to that except he sucks.
---Jon

The Reaper 07-17-2004 22:44

Quote:

Originally posted by NousDefionsDoc
I met him once. On Ft. Bragg.
Before you got your AF?

TR


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 15:19.


Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®