Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussions (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Great pic (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2379)

Max_Tab 07-04-2004 16:26

Great pic
 
I'm suprised the secret service let this guy through.

Team Sergeant 07-04-2004 21:52

Re: Great pic
 
Quote:

Originally posted by Max_Tab
I'm suprised the secret service let this guy through.
I agree, especially when he's blocking the other guys shot, what an f****** idiot.

The Reaper 07-05-2004 07:46

Re: Re: Great pic
 
Quote:

Originally posted by Team Sergeant
I agree, especially when he's blocking the other guys shot, what an f****** idiot.
LMMFAO!

Classic!

TR

QRQ 30 07-05-2004 10:10

Check the relative focus. They aren't as close together as it appears. Nevertheless a great idea!:cool:

August-O Twenty 07-05-2004 11:06

Yeah this is a good pic...::munchin

mffjm8509 07-05-2004 14:39

PULL!

mp

The Reaper 07-05-2004 15:07

How long after the funeral before Hillary dropped her hat in, or would she even wait till the corpse was cold?

Good thing for JFK you don't find too many Klinton fans on a shooting range.

TR

QRQ 30 07-05-2004 15:45

It's still phoney!:munchin

brewmonkey 07-05-2004 16:22

Funny thing IIRC is that Kerry has been very Anti-gun while in the Senate. What a chucklehead.

Max_Tab 07-05-2004 17:21

Quote:

Originally posted by QRQ 30
It's still phoney!:munchin
of course it's a phoney, but it's still funny.

colt1911fan 07-06-2004 01:35

Quote:

Originally posted by brewmonkey
Funny thing IIRC is that Kerry has been very Anti-gun while in the Senate. What a chucklehead.
He ain't anti-gun, have you heard his campaign promises that he is a sportsman. And we know no politician would lie to get votes.:D

Bravo1-3 07-06-2004 12:48

You can't pay for photos that are that funny! Outstanding!

Quote:

Originally posted by Team Sergeant
I agree, especially when he's blocking the other guys shot, what an f****** idiot.
:D


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 18:37.


Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®