Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Soapbox (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   Bush Stump (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3142)

ccrn 08-21-2004 10:17

Bush Stump 18 Aug 04
 
1 Attachment(s)
Security on the left of motorcade entrance.

This guy had no less than eight antennae and was first on scene

ccrn 08-21-2004 10:19

1 Attachment(s)
Security on right of motorcade entrance

ccrn 08-21-2004 10:21

Bush Stump 18 Aug 04 in Midwest
 
1 Attachment(s)
Motorcade entrance

Its hard to see but Pres Bush is standing next to the driver waving to the crowd

ccrn 08-21-2004 10:22

1 Attachment(s)
Arrival to stands

ccrn 08-21-2004 10:23

1 Attachment(s)
Introductions

ccrn 08-21-2004 10:24

1 Attachment(s)
Beginning of speach

ccrn 08-21-2004 10:25

1 Attachment(s)
Speaking

ccrn 08-21-2004 10:28

1 Attachment(s)
Getting serious, classic Bush stuff

ccrn 08-21-2004 10:29

1 Attachment(s)
Fighter Cap. This guy was circling the entire time

ccrn 08-21-2004 10:35

1 Attachment(s)
...As was this guy

ccrn 08-21-2004 10:44

1 Attachment(s)
Bush leaving.

I took another picture just before this one that was much more indicative of the event but it was blurry. I will post it in the knuckledragger section. People were screaming Bushes name and crying, tears coming down their faces. I looked next to me and tears were on my wifes face. Bush beamed at the audiance then moved on. It was quite a moment really and I dont recall experiencing anything like it before-

ccrn 08-21-2004 10:45

1 Attachment(s)
Bus departure

ccrn 08-21-2004 10:49

1 Attachment(s)
Airforce One fly over

ccrn 08-21-2004 10:50

Bush Posse
 
1 Attachment(s)
Iran take notice

Roguish Lawyer 08-21-2004 14:14

Nice pix. I used to work White House advance in CA when W's dad was POTUS. Organizing the motorcade was one thing I did.

Sdiver 08-21-2004 18:18

Those are some great pics. Thanks for sharing.

One question that I do have. What's the code for the Bus that the POTUS is on? You know when he's on an Air Force AC it's. Air Force One, Army A/C..Army One, etc.

So what's the Buses called?
Grayhound One...?
Trailways One....?
Rolling Thunder, Light...?:D

Off the subject....When The President, was on the A/C carrier, declaring the end of major action in Iraq last year. Does that ship then become, the United States Flag Ship?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 18:29.


Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®