![]() |
pic test
pic
|
If you need a hand give a shout !!
Martin |
I'm trying to use the browse tool below to load pics onto the page without much luck so far.
I use to do this on another board using the same format. Grrrr. Any suggestiongs? |
again
again
|
Guess I got it. Now I have to learn how to downsize them-
|
That's a very nice quality picture.
I'm trying out an app called ResizerPro I found on download.com. Fairly simple to use and gives you good control over picture sizing and quality. Also does batch resizing and renaming. |
resize
When tryin to post my resized pic I keep getting "this page cannot be displayed". Is this something Im doing-not doing on my end? Or just typical internet gremlins?
|
resize
2
|
resize
3
Apparently it wont let me post resized pics. Sigh- |
1 Attachment(s)
Test - This is one I resized a little bit ago. What file extention is the resized pic you're trying to upload?
|
Here's yours
|
I think Ive ID'd my problem but still working towards the solution.
I'm using "Imaging for Windows" by kodak which comes stock on my machine (Windows ME) When I check the properties of the resized pic its too big at around 5,000,000 bytes. Why that increases when downsized I dont know. I do know the yget changed to tiff but I havent figured out how to resave it as bmt or jpeg to keep its size down if that would in fact work. Onward ccrn |
You shoule be able to click File then Save As and use the down arrow to the right of the file type to change it to a jpg file. jpg gives you the best quality to file weight ratio
|
I use "Mihov Image Re-sizer". It also converts from and to all formats. Ensure you convert the size to a useable format.
They are listed right under the "BROWSE" button. |
Imaging for Windows doesnt offer the jpeg option under save as. It offers it under another tool but then I have to type in the name of the file. It seems I cant make up one of my own but need to use a format of some type.
Ive been trying to use paint also with no luck so far. Will try yahoo next then save them to my pc under a different name. Then Ill try those two apps and play with those for a bit. Are they both freeware or? ccrn |
Quote:
http://www.mihov.com/eng/ If not you will find it on one of the early threads in this forum. |
P
1 Attachment(s)
P
|
doh!!
|
ALRIGHT!! That's a good size for an avatar. Try a width of 500 pixels. That is the recommended size for this forum.:cool:
|
P
1 Attachment(s)
P
|
I think this size will do for my purposes of posting today. I have much to learn about pic editing however.
Thanks for the advice and recommendations- |
Bush Beam
1 Attachment(s)
Its hard to see as this shot is blurred but the crowd was screamming for Bush and he smiles at the audiance (beamed actualy) then turns. It should have been the best shot of the day but I was shoved by the crowd as I snapped the shutter-
|
| All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:40. |
Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®