Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussions (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   My Candy! (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2759)

Guy 07-26-2004 16:21

My Candy!
 
The wife just finish grooming her after a walk in the doggy park.:p

Red eyes and all...should have cut the flash off.

Guy 07-26-2004 16:23

Go ahead and laugh!
 
She is my "early warning system".

Guy 07-26-2004 16:27

My doggy mobile.
 
1 Attachment(s)
Got to transport them some how. Plus they get muddy and act all crazy in the vehicle.

Sometimes I have to tie the other dog down in the back, he's entirely to hyper.;)

The Reaper 07-26-2004 18:23

Damn Guy, if you put me in that ride, I would probably act all crazy, too!

What do you have there, 30s?

TR

SOGvet 07-26-2004 18:33

WTF!?...
 
Whoa!.. :eek: something's big-time wrong here, gents.. WTF's a steely-eyed, barrel-chested freedom fighter doing with a fucking poodle!!!!???.. What happened to Rotties and Pits and German Shepards and Labs, and 'manly dogs'?

.... and admitting to totin' the li'l sumbich around in a friggin' lime-green ghetto sled..

I gotta get out more... :rolleyes:

Ambush Master 07-26-2004 18:40

Guy, please don't tell me you're gonna go out and get a GRILL NEXT !!!

NousDefionsDoc 07-26-2004 19:02

I'm speechless for once! First of all, that ain't a dog, its a rat.

Second - go to Earl Schibe and get that vehicle painted!

LOL:D

Guy 07-26-2004 19:04

TR:
I couldn't tell you what size they are. It was a deal I worked out with one of the "Mi Amigos". I just wanted tires at the time and he was having computer problems.

SOGVet:
I can't get a Rotty until I agree to stay home for awhile since the wife works a lot.

Ambush Master:
Ummm...I have a grill! Cook on it all the time, since I do most of the cooking.

BTW...That poodle is vicious. Hates when people come in the house. If she hears a noise...she flies out the doggy door to confront it!:D

The Reaper 07-26-2004 19:07

All I can say is that is serious f**king BLING!

Are you sure you are not in Oakland?

TR

NousDefionsDoc 07-26-2004 19:09

The phrase is "low profile", not "low rider". LOL

Roguish Lawyer 07-26-2004 19:10

LMAO! Nice.

Sacamuelas 07-26-2004 19:10

Quote:

Originally posted by Ambush Master
Guy, please don't tell me you're gonna go out and get a GRILL NEXT !!!
Someone say GRILL??? I got pimp guns to BIATCH!!!:p

and we could get smokin joe to spraypaint your pimp gun to match the car. I haven't tried a mouth grill with spinners yet... how about it GUY?

Guy 07-26-2004 19:11

LMMFAO! You guys aint right in the head.

My psychologist said I'm alright. I exhibit no S/S of PTSD.:cool:

The Reaper 07-26-2004 19:13

Quote:

Originally posted by Guy
LMMFAO! You guys aint right in the head.

My psychologist said I'm alright. I exhibit no S/S of PTSD.:cool:

With that dog of yours, I'm surprised that he didn't tell you about some other problems, like latent homo....

You ARE in San Fran, never mind.

Keep that up, we'll have to change the name of the site to "Quiet Pimpfessionals".

TR

Ambush Master 07-26-2004 19:15

Were we inside of YOUR OODA Loop, there for a while ?!?!?
:munchin

Roguish Lawyer 07-26-2004 19:21

No worries, Guy. You've got them surrounded from the inside!

Peregrino 07-26-2004 19:22

If somebody can get a gold nugget choke collar for the poodle (anybody got an old baht chain laying around?) I've got a friend who can powder coat all of his guns to match the car!

The Reaper 07-26-2004 19:49

Quote:

Originally posted by Peregrino
If somebody can get a gold nugget choke collar for the poodle (anybody got an old baht chain laying around?) I've got a friend who can powder coat all of his guns to match the car!
Not Guy's guns you can't.

Plastic.

TR

Ambush Master 07-26-2004 20:26

Quote:

Originally posted by The Reaper
Not Guy's guns you can't.

Plastic.

TR

Actually, you can !! It's a process called "Sputtering" !! You can apply any number of "elements" onto the surface of things that you wouldn't otherwise think they could be applied to.

Maybe Mr. Harsey knows something of this process ??

Jack Moroney (RIP) 07-26-2004 20:26

Give Guy a break. Here are my two killers.

Sacamuelas 07-26-2004 20:45

1 Attachment(s)
LOL... well, that completes the ruining of my image of tough guy SF personnel. FIrst NDD getting his ass kicked by a poodle and a manhole cover, then Guy's "dog", and now the Colonel's two "dogs"...

GUY's dog at blackwater training with the K9's. LOL

The Reaper 07-26-2004 20:52

Quote:

Originally posted by Ambush Master
Actually, you can !! It's a process called "Sputtering" !! You can apply any number of "elements" onto the surface of things that you wouldn't otherwise think they could be applied to.

Maybe Mr. Harsey knows something of this process ??

Maybe you know something that I don't, but I do not think that powder coat has the flexibility to adhere to a surface that flexes as much as a Glock frame does.

TR

brewmonkey 07-26-2004 20:52

1 Attachment(s)
Guy just needs one of these now.

Ambush Master 07-26-2004 21:09

Quote:

Originally posted by The Reaper
Maybe you know something that I don't, but I do not think that powder coat has the flexibility to adhere to a surface that flexes as much as a Glock frame does.

TR

It's not a "Powder Coat". It is a totally different process !! I'll start a new thread in Bill's area and get him in on this.


I have seen this process applied to "Elastomer Compound O-Rings" !!! They looked kike "Gold Rings" !!!! But they were O-Rings that had this process applied to them. It did not "Peel off" and you could handle them like you normally would and other O-Ring, but the Gold remained attached !!!!

Peregrino 07-26-2004 21:13

IIRC a good Powder Coating is applied with an electrostatic charge and then baked at a fairly high temperature, neither process is something I'm sure will work on plastics. How about that plastic goop you can use to dip tool handles? It comes in lots of colors, we can customize with "drizzles", and then add some glitter before it sets up. Probably even embed some rhinestones for effect. Though I have to admit Brewmonkey's Automag is pretty impressive!

Peregrino 07-26-2004 21:16

OOPs :o Make that a Desert Eagle, retire and senility starts slipping in!

Bill Harsey 07-26-2004 21:33

First, No I don't know anything about the process called sputtering. I do know of flex additives used with aircraft paints to resist cracking after lot's of flight vibrations and changes in temp. Ok, now to Saca, oh yeah that's right call these guys wimps based on the dogs they show ya. Don't pick on a mans dog, ever. Now about that ride, GUY! Bring that rig up here, it's got so much clearance we can hunt in it! I think we can fit one elk at a time in the trunk. The dog can come too.

Bill Harsey 07-26-2004 21:36

Quote:

Originally posted by Guy
LMMFAO! You guys aint right in the head.


This is just now occuring to you? LOL!

The Reaper 07-26-2004 21:37

Quote:

Originally posted by Bill Harsey
First, No I don't know anything about the process called sputtering. I do know of flex additives used with aircraft paints to resist cracking after lot's of flight vibrations and changes in temp. Ok, now to Saca, oh yeah that's right call these guys wimps based on the dogs they show ya. Don't pick on a mans dog, ever. Now about that ride, GUY! Bring that rig up here, it's got so much clearance we can hunt in it! I think we can fit one elk at a time in the trunk. The dog can come too.
Just make sure that you invite Chris, he will LOVE that car (and the Phrench hunting dogs)!

TR

Bill Harsey 07-26-2004 21:43

This could get out of control...

Sdiver 07-26-2004 22:51

Guy....soooo...ummmm...do you carry your dog around in a fanny pack...orrrrrr....????:confused:

CommoGeek 07-27-2004 04:07

Next thing you know Guy's gonna have gold teef....

Guy 07-27-2004 05:56

My poodle does not need to fight...she just needs to warn daddy!:D

Mr Moroney:
If you ever need your dogs groomed and you are on the "left coast" by all means stop by. Half price for you Sir!:cool:

BTW...that ugly ass lime green car is not mine. I'd rather take a train or bus before being caught in that thing.

Kyobanim 07-27-2004 15:09

I know how groomers are. My wife took my collie to the groomer and this is what I got back. Poor Phoenix. :(


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:04.


Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®