Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Weapons Discussion Area (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   I'm going to stir the fire with my stick (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=321)

G 07-26-2005 17:03

My first gun, and the one I liked the most: Browning High Power. Just fit my hand beautifully! Now using Glock 19, does the job, but no way does it fit my hand as well.

G

Tubbs 07-26-2005 19:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guy
Glock-17/9mm

I was just on the range with some folks...

If the military switches back to .45...Start investing money!

Take care.

??? :eek:

lksteve 07-26-2005 19:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guy
If the military switches back to .45...Start investing money!

interesting comment...if that were to be the case, why would the good folks at Rock Island Arsenal order 5,000 Ruger KP95D, like American Handgunner just reported....? :confused:

Doc 07-26-2005 19:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tubbs
??? :eek:


Translation;

You want to invest money into the company that the military gives the .45 contract to, if it ever happens.

The reason I can translate Guy is because I helped put him through the 18D course and spoke to him on many occasions.

The 9mm is a .45 set to stun.

:D

Doc

The Reaper 07-26-2005 20:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by lksteve
interesting comment...if that were to be the case, why would the good folks at Rock Island Arsenal order 5,000 Ruger KP95D, like American Handgunner just reported....? :confused:

Base security guards.

Cheapest pistols they could get.

TR

Air.177 07-26-2005 20:46

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper
Base security guards.

Cheapest pistols they could get.

TR

Oh??


How bout This fine piece of American iron...err potmetal??

:rolleyes:

Smokin Joe 07-26-2005 21:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Air.177
Oh??


How bout This fine piece of American iron...err potmetal??

:rolleyes:

I think I would rather have a Hammer by Craftsman....atleast I could beat someone to death with a hammer.

The Reaper 07-26-2005 21:05

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Air.177
Oh??

How bout This fine piece of American iron...err potmetal??

:rolleyes:

What, you don't carry the Birdman?

TR

lksteve 07-26-2005 21:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper
Cheapest pistols they could get.

you know, if you stop and do the math, 5000 units, even at retail, ain't much of a contract...

The Reaper 07-26-2005 21:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by lksteve
you know, if you stop and do the math, 5000 units, even at retail, ain't much of a contract...

Exactly.

TR

Air.177 07-26-2005 21:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper
What, you don't carry the Birdman?

TR


Actually I roll with the Birdman micronuke, But I didn't want to tip my hand ;)

dave_az 07-27-2005 15:43

Home or Open Carry: Colt Series 80, 1911 A-1, blued, 45acp
For CCW: Kahr P9 Covert, 9mm
For everything else: Sig 229 in 40/357.

MAB32 07-27-2005 20:03

Glock G34 or a Novak modified Browning Hi Power.

Endorphin Rush 07-27-2005 22:18

Used to be an H&K P7M13, in 9mm, for years...

But now it's an Ed Brown Classic Custom 1911 Gov't model in 45 ACP.

The P7 is a keeper, but I am enamored of the 1911.

KolB 07-28-2005 06:39

.45 Sig 220


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 14:12.


Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®