Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussions (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Cabron!! (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1564)

The Reaper 04-30-2004 21:44

Bungee jump candidate off a 100 foot structure with a 120 foot bungee.

Whatever he gets for punishment is not enough. I don't do pay per view, but as long as he got no profit from it, I would pay to see anyone beat his ass.

I already sent a retired Army bud in his PR hometown the story.

Next time he is reincarnated, I think he skips the animal kingdom completely and has to come back as a plant, like a mushroom.

TR

pulque 04-30-2004 22:04

Re: Seems Rene is lookin' to get his freak on...
 
Quote:

Originally posted by SOGvet
Let's review.. Mr. Gonsalez bad-mouth's a fine young American man, and a honest to God American hero, and then he has the balls to post his bio on the internet self-proclaiming that he's a eff'ing communist!... this boy isn't nearly as smart as he give himself credit for.
the bio looks fake.

Guy 04-30-2004 22:35

FUCK him!
 
I'm tired of these liberal ass MFer's passing judgment. If it wasn't for people like Tillman and others, they would not be able to spew that BS!

I swear to GOD! When I get home...I'm staying indoors for awhile, for fear of whipping a liberals ass.

Take care.

Ghostrider 05-05-2004 18:11

Counterpoint to miss gonzalez
 
Hope this link works. But a classy article by Matt Reid in the UMASS Daily Collegian. You can also post replies.

Since the little twit (gonzalez) disabled all his e-mails maybe he'll read the responses to his article here.

http://www.dailycollegian.com/vnews/.../40900a3ea5eb4


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 22:25.


Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®