Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Arena (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   A sport none of you will watch ! (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3046)

QRQ 30 08-17-2004 09:07

Quote:

Originally posted by Bill Harsey
Ok, I won't. Speaking of ideas, any of you folks seen the "beach volley ball dancers"? Who the h--- thought that up? Of course I like looking at babes with almost no clothes on dancing in the hot sun but this is the OLYMPICS! Lets watch the athletes compete! Is that an IOC approved feature?
I saw them. The Aussies are complaining about the distraction.

I think I will have to review the tapes a few hundred more times to make a decision.:D :p

Bill Harsey 08-17-2004 09:18

Quote:

Originally posted by QRQ 30
I saw them. The Aussies are complaining about the distraction.

I think I will have to review the tapes a few hundred more times to make a decision.:D :p

I'm here to help if needed.

ghuinness 08-17-2004 11:03

2004 Olympic Games - Eventing

One Casualty in the 2004 Olympic Cross Country Course

Despite being called a horse friendly cross country course, the 2004 Olympic eventing course has unfortunately claimed one casualty. The Belgian eventing rider Joris van Springel fell in jump 26, the coffin, and his horse Over and Over broke his pastern bone.

Over and Over is a 13-year old Belgian warmblood was brought to the Veterinary Clinic to be operated on this afternoon.

QRQ 30 08-17-2004 11:15

Gay Olym,pics er... Team Diving.
 
Quote:

Security around the diving complex is being stepped up following the bizarre incident when a half-dressed spectator climbed onto a board at the diving competition and jumped into the pool. The man was wearing a tutu and extra-large clown shoes.
That wasn't a spectator. It was a participant looking for his partner.:D

ghuinness 08-23-2004 07:26

Since none of you are watching:

Team Eventing - US Bronze
Individual Eventing - US Silver
Team Dressage - US Bronze

Individual Dressage: GO DEBBIE !!

Debbie McDonald of Hailey, Idaho, moved into contention for an individual dressage medal on Monday with an energetic, fault-free round on Brentina that scored 74.840 percent.
The ride moved her from fifth after the team competition on Saturday to fourth overall, with an average for the two days of 74.067 percent.
``I'm staying in the hunt,'' said McDonald. ``It's a long shot, but I'm not giving up.''

The United States hasn't won a medal in individual dressage since 1932. Which was won by Col. Hiram Tuttle

TerribleTobyt (RIP) 08-23-2004 13:48

So I got off from working the grave yard shift at my company, turned on MSNBC, and wot do I see but Dressage.

Turned it off and went to bed.:D

Sacamuelas 08-23-2004 13:53

It's so boring that every time I read this thread, I have to take a nap.... ZZZZZzzzzzzz.............


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 15:04.


Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®