Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Above and Beyond (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Howard, Robert L. (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313)

SPEC4 11-04-2015 10:51

Veritas, Dec. 1969
 
1 Attachment(s)
:lifter

Team Sergeant 11-04-2015 13:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPEC4 (Post 596406)
:lifter

Ha! Great picture! He almost looks........... human! ;)

nousdefions 11-04-2015 15:53

So that's what he looks like from the front side. All I remember is the ruck..... :D

Dusty 12-22-2015 05:10

Tomorrow's the anniversary.

RIP, Warrior.

Toaster 02-19-2016 19:09

Today at Arlington there was a funeral and I watched the honor guard with their Caisson leaving from the funeral. Once they got to section where COL Howard is buried he rendered his salute and held it until they passed it.

He's resting in a sacred place in very good company.

There's a very helpful Arlington National Cemetery app to pinpoint the graves that you are looking for.

Dusty 02-20-2016 06:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toaster (Post 604362)
Today at Arlington there was a funeral and I watched the honor guard with their Caisson leaving from the funeral. Once they got to section where COL Howard is buried he rendered his salute and held it until they passed it.

He's resting in a sacred place in very good company.

There's a very helpful Arlington National Cemetery app to pinpoint the graves that you are looking for.

One day, Bad Bob will be given proper credit.
I'm utterly disgusted at the lack of respect shown this Warrior to date.

PRB 02-20-2016 10:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toaster (Post 604362)
Today at Arlington there was a funeral and I watched the honor guard with their Caisson leaving from the funeral. Once they got to section where COL Howard is buried he rendered his salute and held it until they passed it.

He's resting in a sacred place in very good company.

There's a very helpful Arlington National Cemetery app to pinpoint the graves that you are looking for.

I was unaware of that protocol.....good to know about, right and proper.
RIP Bad Bob


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:14.


Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®