Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussions (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Conflict Resolution (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=935)

NousDefionsDoc 03-12-2004 17:25

Nope, that's #2. CRad will tell you.

Roguish Lawyer 03-12-2004 17:27

Quote:

Originally posted by NousDefionsDoc
Nope, that's #2. CRad will tell you.
Tease.

Sacamuelas 03-12-2004 17:54

Quote:

Originally posted by Roguish Lawyer
Tease.
I am trying to be good today.. but DAMN!!!!


A grown man saying " Tease" in some sort of flirty reply to another man.... You friggin MO' !!! LOL :munchin

Roguish Lawyer 03-12-2004 17:56

:eek:

algo en cualquier momento en alguna lúgar

Sacamuelas 03-12-2004 18:12

Quote:

Originally posted by Roguish Lawyer
:eek:

algo en cualquier momento en alguna lúgar

Don't you start speaking in HOMOmanese to me.

Speak English man, what is this Texas or the peoples republic of California? LOL

lu'gar??? no comprendo

Roguish Lawyer 03-12-2004 18:14

Quote:

Originally posted by Sacamuelas
Don't go starting to speak in HOMOmanese on me.

Speak English man, what is this Texas or the peoples republic of California? LOL

lu'gar??? no comprenda

Quite a comment on that language. Yes, quite a comment.

You might want to run off and find some patients to torture . . .

Sacamuelas 03-12-2004 18:16

LOL!!!! I only have a few minutes online tonight. Quality not quantity... LOL

edited:
OOOoooohhhh... it is Spanish you were speaking. I knew there was something familiar about it. I thought it was some sort of secret language. In that case, I remove my label of MO' language and resubmit it with the following.

" Don't try to buddy up with a specific SF Operator that just happens to love the Spanish language, Latino culture, and people by typing in his language of preference." :lifter

Roguish Lawyer 03-12-2004 18:30

Quote:

Originally posted by Sacamuelas
edited:
OOOoooohhhh... it is Spanish you were speaking. I knew there was something familiar about it. I thought it was some sort of secret language. In that case, I remove my label of MO' language and resubmit it with the following.

" Don't try to buddy up with a specific SF Operator that just happens to love the Spanish language, Latino culture, and people by typing in his language of preference." :lifter

Do you always just look at the surface?

What makes you think I was talking to you anyway?

pulque 03-12-2004 18:31

Quote:

Originally posted by Sacamuelas
I am trying to be good today.. but DAMN!!!!


A grown man saying " Tease" in some sort of flirty reply to another man.... You friggin MO' !!! LOL :munchin

I just found out the news,
Sacamuelas. You might want to reread your "social contract".

LOL!

Roguish Lawyer 03-12-2004 18:37

Quote:

Originally posted by pulque
I just found out the news,
Sacamuelas. You might want to reread your "social contract".

LOL!

:D

Sacamuelas 03-12-2004 18:44

Quote:

Originally posted by Roguish Lawyer
Do you always just look at the surface?

What makes you think I was talking to you anyway?

RL-
Let's see counselor. The fact that it had been 25 minutes between the time you or anyone else had posted in this thread until my initial post. Then factor in the fact that you only posted ONLY a little shocked smiley exactly TWO minutes after my response. I doubt you were spending 25 minutes typing that one and therefore missed my post. You then edited to add the Spanish quote later. Finally your last two posts accompany attached quotes of my words in them for starters.

How did you NOT think I would assume you were talking to me? This is an internet forum, how in the hell can I look beyond the surface??? :mad:


Pulque-

THAT WAS GREAT. LOL!!!! Keep it up. friggin hilarious.

The Reaper 03-12-2004 18:58

RL and NDD, you guys need to get a room, or at least a secure hot line phone connection.

I take a couple of hours off to ge to the GB Club, and see what happens?

By the way, NDD, hugs and kisses from Gary O, Crislip, Bubba, Hank L., Billy L-Bach, Chris Z., Browski, and the staff of the Med Lab. I also met the current 754 TL and TS, worthy heirs to the glory.

You need to come up for a visit.

TR

Team Sergeant 03-12-2004 20:37

TR, tell Gary O hello for me and ask him if he understands how to operate a computer....

The Reaper 03-12-2004 20:41

Quote:

Originally posted by Team Sergeant
TR, tell Gary O hello for me and ask him if he understands how to operate a computer....
Will do. I get stuff from him via the computer occasionally.

He may be working here soon.

TR


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 20:13.


Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®