Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Weapons Discussion Area (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   I'm going to stir the fire with my stick (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=321)

longrange1947 02-03-2004 18:32

.32!
 
Girl's gun! :D

colmurph 02-04-2004 09:48

1 Attachment(s)
.32-20 is also a Rifle Cartridge. It's about on par with the .30 Carbine round.

AngelsSix 02-04-2004 10:53

Kimber .45, straight out of the box and some Speers........works for me!

Smokin Joe 02-05-2004 07:35

Kimber TLE, but no light rail.:mad:.........loaded w/ winchester SXT's

QuietShootr 02-05-2004 14:56

Wilson CQB with Winchester Ranger 230gr..:D

longrange1947 02-07-2004 13:10

Quote:

Originally posted by colmurph
.32-20 is also a Rifle Cartridge. It's about on par with the .30 Carbine round.
And that is what I get for not reading the whole post! :o

Sorry Col.

Maya 02-09-2004 14:18

.45 Kimber CDP Pro, 165 grain Hydra-Shocks

FILO 02-09-2004 16:37

Glock 23
 
Glock 23-Very reliable, good stopping power and good conceal. Everything I need.

Tuukka 02-10-2004 08:50

My USP 9x19mm, i can trust it to go bang every time i pull the trigger and it has several features why i chose it. Hasnt let me down yet.

I do have a .45 project under work, it will be a another trusty tool.

GackMan 02-10-2004 10:44

Glock 21.

I have to carry it so I might as well love it and make it my favorite. :D

Alex F 02-11-2004 14:36

HK USP in .45

There's something to be said for the crisp single action trigger of a nice 1911 though.

Farmer40 02-11-2004 17:57

Picking a favorite handgun kind of depends on what you're going to use it for. And where you're going to use it. Over time I've carried/used the M1911, a Browning Hi Power and a PPKS. Different situations called for different tools. They all did the job, but the one that hangs on the wall is the PPKS.

Doc 07-25-2005 17:49

10MM Colt Delta Elite

Doc

lksteve 07-25-2005 17:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doc
10MM Colt Delta Elite

new gun?

Doc 07-25-2005 18:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by lksteve
new gun?

Nope, I've had it for years. Methinks it was around 1985 when I bought it.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:30.


Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®