Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Arena (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   A sport none of you will watch ! (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3046)

DunbarFC 08-16-2004 12:39

1 Attachment(s)
The Bulgarian team

My cousin is there coach when they play on the pro beach tour

Sdiver 08-16-2004 12:48

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally posted by DunbarFC
The Bulgarian team

My cousin is there coach when they play on the pro beach tour

DARN !!!

I was hoping that your cousin would have been Gabrielle Reece.

Had that been the case....you'd have become, my newest, bestest, buddy.:D ;)

DunbarFC 08-16-2004 12:50

Nah but I met Gabby way back when

Real nice and god was she hot

Sdiver 08-16-2004 12:51

Quote:

Originally posted by DunbarFC
Nah but I met Gabby way back when

Real nice and god was she hot

What do you mean.......WAS !!!!:cool:

NousDefionsDoc 08-16-2004 12:53

Better knock it off. This is a major hijack and the Team Sergeant will be along any minute.

Air.177 08-16-2004 13:01

Quote:

Originally posted by NousDefionsDoc
Better knock it off. This is a major hijack and the Team Sergeant will be along any minute.
You started it:p

NousDefionsDoc 08-16-2004 13:07

Tattletale.

Now, back to the Olympics.

Sdiver 08-16-2004 13:10

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally posted by NousDefionsDoc
Better knock it off. This is a major hijack and the Team Sergeant will be along any minute.
As always...you are right.

Team Sergeant, sorry for hijacking this thread about an event that no one will watch.

Now where were we???

Oh yeah...Dressage, Boots and whips.

DunbarFC 08-16-2004 13:10

Quote:

Originally posted by NousDefionsDoc
Tattletale.

Now, back to the Olympics.

Do the horses get medals ?

Gold shoes perhaps ?

Bill Harsey 08-16-2004 16:39

Quote:

Originally posted by Sdiver
DARN !!!

I was hoping that your cousin would have been Gabrielle Reece.

Had that been the case....you'd have become, my newest, bestest, buddy.:D ;)

Here I am just minding my own business trying to see how those poor horse are holding up in the Greek country side...

ghuinness 08-16-2004 21:24

1 Attachment(s)
Hijack this thread.....!!

Look who I found :D

Bill Harsey 08-17-2004 08:40

Wow, a HORSE that plays beach volleyball!

DunbarFC 08-17-2004 08:48

Quote:

Originally posted by Bill Harsey
Wow, a HORSE that plays beach volleyball!
Mr Harsey don't give the IOC any ideas :)

Bill Harsey 08-17-2004 08:59

Ok, I won't. Speaking of ideas, any of you folks seen the "beach volley ball dancers"? Who the h--- thought that up? Of course I like looking at babes with almost no clothes on dancing in the hot sun but this is the OLYMPICS! Lets watch the athletes compete! Is that an IOC approved feature?

DunbarFC 08-17-2004 09:06

I didn't see that one and I can say that in the years my cousin played on the beach there were never dancers. The Coors Light girls weren't even there and they were the tour sponsor

I wonder how much control the actual sports governing bodies ( FIVB for volleyball ), have over the events and how much is Olympic controled ?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 14:01.


Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®