![]() |
1 Attachment(s)
Hijack this thread.....!!
Look who I found :D |
Wow, a HORSE that plays beach volleyball!
|
Quote:
|
Ok, I won't. Speaking of ideas, any of you folks seen the "beach volley ball dancers"? Who the h--- thought that up? Of course I like looking at babes with almost no clothes on dancing in the hot sun but this is the OLYMPICS! Lets watch the athletes compete! Is that an IOC approved feature?
|
I didn't see that one and I can say that in the years my cousin played on the beach there were never dancers. The Coors Light girls weren't even there and they were the tour sponsor
I wonder how much control the actual sports governing bodies ( FIVB for volleyball ), have over the events and how much is Olympic controled ? |
Quote:
I think I will have to review the tapes a few hundred more times to make a decision.:D :p |
Quote:
|
2004 Olympic Games - Eventing
One Casualty in the 2004 Olympic Cross Country Course Despite being called a horse friendly cross country course, the 2004 Olympic eventing course has unfortunately claimed one casualty. The Belgian eventing rider Joris van Springel fell in jump 26, the coffin, and his horse Over and Over broke his pastern bone. Over and Over is a 13-year old Belgian warmblood was brought to the Veterinary Clinic to be operated on this afternoon. |
Gay Olym,pics er... Team Diving.
Quote:
|
Since none of you are watching:
Team Eventing - US Bronze Individual Eventing - US Silver Team Dressage - US Bronze Individual Dressage: GO DEBBIE !! Debbie McDonald of Hailey, Idaho, moved into contention for an individual dressage medal on Monday with an energetic, fault-free round on Brentina that scored 74.840 percent. The ride moved her from fifth after the team competition on Saturday to fourth overall, with an average for the two days of 74.067 percent. ``I'm staying in the hunt,'' said McDonald. ``It's a long shot, but I'm not giving up.'' The United States hasn't won a medal in individual dressage since 1932. Which was won by Col. Hiram Tuttle |
So I got off from working the grave yard shift at my company, turned on MSNBC, and wot do I see but Dressage.
Turned it off and went to bed.:D |
It's so boring that every time I read this thread, I have to take a nap.... ZZZZZzzzzzzz.............
|
| All times are GMT -6. The time now is 22:13. |
Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®