Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussions (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Conflict Resolution (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=935)

NousDefionsDoc 03-12-2004 16:06

roger hijack. Want me to try to split and move to UWOA?

Roguish Lawyer 03-12-2004 16:12

Quote:

Originally posted by NousDefionsDoc
TR doesn't sleep. Not soundly enough for you to gain an advantage anyway.
Is it time to repeat the jungle boots thread? LOL

On the social contract issue, you're still bound by it under several different theories of consent. :D

On the choice/violence issue, you're right. But the availability of other remedies changes the equation considerably. The power of the State is at everyone's disposal, and that is a very significant thing.

Roguish Lawyer 03-12-2004 16:14

Quote:

Originally posted by NousDefionsDoc
roger hijack. Want me to try to split and move to UWOA?
Nah. I think we're almost done anyway, aren't we?

NousDefionsDoc 03-12-2004 16:19

Quote:

Originally posted by Roguish Lawyer
Nah. I think we're almost done anyway, aren't we?
Doesn't look like it to me:
Quote:

On the social contract issue, you're still bound by it under several different theories of consent.
Quote:

The power of the State is at everyone's disposal, and that is a very significant thing.
:munchin

Roguish Lawyer 03-12-2004 16:21

You just want to show off those superMatrix powers. LOL

OK, you've defined the issues, but the ball is still in your court, I think. Or do you want me to explain? :lifter

NousDefionsDoc 03-12-2004 16:27

I am only bound by those elements I choose to allow to bind me. If the state wishes to enforce implied consent on my part, oh for example claiming that there is implied consent because I choose to be a US citizen, then at the end of the day, I could drive the issue to the point that they have to use force in order to gain my compliance. In which case they have proven my point. The only way they can ultimately win is to apply more force than I have available to me.

Roguish Lawyer 03-12-2004 16:30

Quote:

Originally posted by NousDefionsDoc
I am only bound by those elements I choose to allow to bind me. If the state wishes to enforce implied consent on my part, oh for example claiming that there is implied consent because I choose to be a US citizen, then at the end of the day, I could drive the issue to the point that they have to use force in order to gain my compliance. In which case they have proven my point. The only way they can ultimately win is to apply more force than I have available to me.
You are correct. Are we done now? :)

NousDefionsDoc 03-12-2004 16:35

Quote:

Originally posted by Roguish Lawyer
You are correct. Are we done now? :)
I successfully split it and you surrender on the very next post?
LOL -well, as long as I win....

Roguish Lawyer 03-12-2004 16:37

Quote:

Originally posted by NousDefionsDoc
I successfully split it and you surrender on the very next post?
LOL -well, as long as I win....

You didn't win, we agreed. We both won. ;)

NousDefionsDoc 03-12-2004 16:42

Quote:

Originally posted by Roguish Lawyer
You didn't win, we agreed. We both won.
Oh not no but HELL NO!:D

Roguish Lawyer 03-12-2004 16:48

You were in 7th Group. See, I'm right.

I win!

Roguish Lawyer 03-12-2004 16:54

Quote:

Originally posted by NousDefionsDoc
Remember the Standard 7th Group response?
No.

NousDefionsDoc 03-12-2004 17:00

Quote:

Originally posted by Roguish Lawyer
No.
LOL - Well, I feel a refresher coming on,:D

pulque 03-12-2004 17:04

you are both pretty. :eek:

I agree with NDD. The state, and implied consent, are tools of the man.

But of course, my mandatory compliance is implied!

Blargh.

Roguish Lawyer 03-12-2004 17:21

Quote:

Originally posted by NousDefionsDoc
LOL - Well, I feel a refresher coming on,:D
Found this elsewhere, posted by someone named "Sneaky SF Dude:"

Quote:

Standard 7th Group Reply # 2:

"Ya'll can all kiss my ass."


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 21:17.


Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®