Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussions (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Just One Question (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=924)

Roguish Lawyer 03-12-2004 17:50

Pre-GW II, Saddam Hussein: Where are your NBC weapons and related facilities located? ;)

P36 03-12-2004 22:44

Quote:

Originally posted by NousDefionsDoc
It, as with all things in our world, is a Team effort.
Oh my! I'm a control problem...but so long as you wine and dine me....

CRad 03-13-2004 22:18

Hirohito
 
I would ask Hirohito if it was worth the shot or given the way it turned out would he try a different tack.

NousDefionsDoc 03-13-2004 22:57

Jimmy Hoffa




Where the hell were you?

Pandora 03-14-2004 00:04

Clinton. Why did you marry her in the first place?

Ockham's Razor 03-14-2004 01:29

August 1778 Gen. Nathanael Greene. Battle of Rhode Island...

Where do you need me, Sir?

The Reaper 03-14-2004 08:19

Mohammed.

Do you really want your followers mired in the past, killing themselves and large numbers of innocent civilians in your name and ostensibly based on your teachings for the next several hundred years?

Richard 11-22-2010 09:10

{bump} And on this date, the 47th anniversary of President Kennedy's assassination here in Dallas, I would ask him:

"What is the one thing you wanted most to accomplish during your presidency and regret not having being able to finish?"

And so it goes...

Richard :munchin

Dusty 11-22-2010 09:27

For the American voters; "How could you have been so collectively stupid as to elect Barak Hussein Obama?"

Snaquebite 11-22-2010 09:28

Mr.Woodchuck,

If you really could chuck wood, how much do you think you could chuck?

I really want to know.

Richard 11-22-2010 09:43

Quote:

Mr.Woodchuck,

If you really could chuck wood, how much do you think you could chuck?

I really want to know.
If you ever get a definitve answer, let me know. Based on my experiences with Woodchucks, Beavers, and the like, I figure it would be about 12 board feet per day.

However...YMMV...and so it goes...;)

Richard :munchin

Masochist 11-22-2010 10:33

Richard,

Good bump. I'm going to have to think about this one ...

In the meantime, this guy sounds like he has a decent amount of experience with woodchucks as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjGwusHrOtk

Masochist 11-22-2010 11:41

God, to ask him what his true intentions were and how far we've all strayed from them. I'd like to hear straight from his mouth, as whoever records history tends to add a tinge of bias (intentional or otherwise).

HisDisciple 11-22-2010 12:03

I would ask Gavrilo Princip who recruited men into the Black Hand, if he knew what foreseable consequence there would be for his actions of him and Gavrilo Princip's assination of the Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria. I would also tell them, "You might want to reconsider your plan."

akv 11-22-2010 13:09

I'd ask the Irish, why didn't you guys just fish during the potato famine, it is an island right?

Seriously though my question would be for General Lee before Pickett's Charge,

You are now between the Yankee army and Washington DC, why not pull back towards the capital and make the Feds attack you on ground of your choosing?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 20:16.


Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®