Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   5th Special Forces Group (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   First Post (introduction) (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7001)

Marauder06 05-28-2005 17:13

I won't flatter myself to say that H.P. and I are friends, but he and his wife E. have been extremely good to my wife and me. For those that are interested, he changes command next week.

Peregrino 05-28-2005 18:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by mara
I won't flatter myself to say that H.P. and I are friends, but he and his wife E. have been extremely good to my wife and me. For those that are interested, he changes command next week.

I was privileged to be his Det Tech in 3/7. They are great people. We are coming up to attend his Change of Command and wish him well in his next assignments. As for you - welcome aboard! Peregrino

QRQ 30 05-28-2005 20:14

Welcome. Where have I seen that handle before?

Col. J.M. did you ever get ahold of the man about Mang Buk?

lksteve 05-28-2005 20:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper
Yeah, even though he commanded a Battalion in 1st Group, he will always be one of us.

quothe Hoyt Axton:
"Someone should call his parents,
a sister or a brother,
And they'll come and to take him back home on a bus;
but he'll always be a problem
to his poor and puzzled mother,
and he'll always be another one of us..."

Marauder06 05-28-2005 21:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peregrino
I was privileged to be his Det Tech in 3/7. They are great people. We are coming up to attend his Change of Command and wish him well in his next assignments. As for you - welcome aboard! Peregrino

Great! Maybe I'll see you there. (I'll be wearing the red beret ;) )

Gypsy 05-28-2005 22:32

Welcome mara, good to see you here.

Sdiver 05-28-2005 23:30

Glad to see ya finally made it over here....sir.

Your post count, over here, is a little more secure, than as it is on the other board. :D

CPTAUSRET 06-19-2005 08:10

Mara:

Welcome aboard, you will find lots of good people here.

Terry

magician 06-19-2005 13:54

heh.

welcome.

everytime that I see Ivan's name, I think about the time that IMUA stole....er, liberated....Ivan's gloves.

they were definitely oppressed, and in need of liberating.

the funniest part was, IMUA wore them to those ass hat "inspections" that Ivan would have, where everyone had to wear field jackets.

Ivan noticed them, of course, and complimented IMUA on them. He told him that he used to have a pair just like them, while everyone in the ranks tried not to bust a gut.

:)


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 15:24.


Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®