Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Soapbox (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   Zell (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3340)

Achilles 09-01-2004 21:18

Quote:

Originally posted by NousDefionsDoc
George W. Bush is a God-fearing man with a good heart and a spine of tempered steel!

What a line!

Tempered Steel, NDD. :lifter

That was a great speech, I almost cried.

NousDefionsDoc 09-01-2004 21:25

Quote:

Originally posted by Achilles
Tempered Steel, NDD. :lifter

That was a great speech, I almost cried.

Yeah, that's what I said Cherry. Don't be sharp-shootin' me.:lifter

NousDefionsDoc 09-01-2004 21:29

The video is supposed to be here:

http://www.c-span.org/2004vote/conve...rchiveDays=365

I didn't wait for it to download.

NousDefionsDoc 09-01-2004 21:45

Wind up the libs:

http://www.cnn.com/

scroll down bottom on the right
quik poll did Cheney make the case?

The Reaper 09-01-2004 21:48

Quote:

Originally posted by NousDefionsDoc
Wind up the libs:

http://www.cnn.com/

scroll down bottom on the right
quik poll did Cheney make the case?

That shows more about CNN's viewership than it does about real opinions.

TR

NousDefionsDoc 09-01-2004 21:56

Of course, but they are watching it. Imagine how their morale will be if its more yes than no.

rubberneck 09-01-2004 22:15

Quote:

Originally posted by The Reaper
Was it just me, or did Zell look like an eagle to anyone else when he was fired up?

TR

You should have seen him going after that half wit Chris Matthews. When Fox went to commercial I switched to MSNBC to see what the libs were saying and Matthews was behaving rather boorishly in interviewing the Senator. He kept trying to put words in the Senator's mouth and twist what he said while talking over Miller's answers. Let me say this, tonight was the first time I ever saw a US Senator threaten a member of the media with bodily harm. He alos said he wished dueling was still legal in this country. Matthews looked like he was going to cry. He sat there and kept his mouth shut for the rest of the interview. Classic....

Roguish Lawyer 09-01-2004 23:05

Zell rules!

Bounce incoming!

Vale Tudo 09-02-2004 00:24

Quote:

Originally posted by The Reaper
Was it just me, or did Zell look like an eagle to anyone else when he was fired up?

TR

Wasn't just you. Sure looks like a pissed off eagle in this picture:

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com...er_rncc123.jpg

Guy 09-02-2004 03:46

You should have seen...
 
Quote:

Originally posted by NousDefionsDoc
I wanted to re-enlist and go kill something. LOL
The interview he did with Chris Matthews. If they were in the same room...you would have seen "monkey stomping" on prime time TV.

http://video.msn.com/video/p.htm?t=1...4-d37a5667449b

The Reaper 09-02-2004 06:04

Re: You should have seen...
 
Quote:

Originally posted by Guy
The interview he did with Chris Matthews. If they were in the same room...you would have seen "monkey stomping" on prime time TV.

http://video.msn.com/video/p.htm?t=1...4-d37a5667449b

Thanks, Guy. LMMFAO!

Matthews' behavior has been getting worse with Conservatives, while giving Libs a pass. He beat Michelle Malkin up pretty badly the night before with interruptions, talking-over, and browbeating. He didn't do that will Zell.

That interview was one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

Not often you get to see a man in his 70s scare a much younger man that badly.

Zell would do it, too.

TR

Achilles 09-02-2004 06:36

Marine vs Fat Liberal - WHO WILL WIN?? :munchin

Thanks for the link, Guy.

pulque 09-02-2004 10:20

Quote:

Originally posted by NousDefionsDoc
Of course, but they are watching it. Imagine how their moral will be if its more yes than no.
Morale, NDD.

:)

Gypsy 09-02-2004 11:06

Re: Re: You should have seen...
 
Quote:

Originally posted by The Reaper
Matthews' behavior has been getting worse with Conservatives, while giving Libs a pass. He beat Michelle Malkin up pretty badly the night before with interruptions, talking-over, and browbeating. He didn't do that will Zell.


No he didn't...but Zell did mention that interview, something to the tune of "I saw what you did to that poor girl the other night"... I'm glad I flipped over during commercial as well...Matthews was finally put in his place.

NousDefionsDoc 09-02-2004 11:19

Quote:

Originally posted by pulque
Morale, NDD.

:)

Right, morale


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 19:22.


Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®