![]() |
LOL - years before. 'Night all.
|
From an E-Mail I received a few weeks ago:
“It took less time for the 3rd Infantry Division and the Marine Corps to destroy the Medina Republican Guard than it took Teddy Kennedy to call the police after his Oldsmobile sank at Chappaquiddick.” |
Sometimes you just wish that someone way-back-when had decided to use contraception...
The Kennedys also used their power to cover up the rape and murder of one of their neighbours in Greenwhich, CN IIRC... :mad: |
Is anyone really surprised?
|
Quote:
He makes Kerry look like a paragon of virtue. Are these two really the best that the people of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts can find and send to the Senate to represent them? Personally, I wouldn't trust either of these gentlemen to pick up my refuse from the curb in front of my house twice a week and their actions over the past 30 plus years have nothing to change my opinion. Just my .02, YMMV. TR |
Quote:
|
Quote:
Jack Moroney |
Quote:
|
Quote:
Jack Moroney |
Re: 19 July 69
Quote:
|
Quote:
Sure you can try and give it a go but all the money is against you, all the papers, all the TV stations, every single union etc Republicans can barely get elected to the state Senate let alone the US one I for one can't wait for next week's love fest - the convention. Road closures, train closures, protests from cops and anarchists - it ought to be quite the show :) |
He was inducted into the "American Academy of Arts and Sciences" the same day that Nancy was, and he was scheduled to dine with us afterward (exclusive dinner by invitation only). I was all set to engage him in discourse much the same way as I spoke with Pres Clinton in the Oval Office, Kennedy was called away at the last minute (don't know why), and we dined with Daniel Schorr instead:
Terry |
Posted by NousDefionsDoc:
Quote:
|
1 Attachment(s)
I had to post this:
|
| All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:13. |
Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®