Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Professional Gear (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Uniform Common To All (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24326)

Warrior-Mentor 08-03-2009 02:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by NousDefionsDoc (Post 276290)
Marpat

Except the Marines trademarked the design and ingrained the "Eagle, Globe and Anchor" into their pattern...

Swank 08-03-2009 06:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warrior-Mentor (Post 276493)
Except the Marines trademarked the design and ingrained the "Eagle, Globe and Anchor" into their pattern...

Seals are wearing MARPAT, no EGA as far as I could tell.

Capt_G 08-03-2009 07:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swank (Post 276501)
Seals are wearing MARPAT, no EGA as far as I could tell.

Not really

The Reaper 08-03-2009 07:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt_G (Post 276509)
Not really

http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/...ead.php?t=3452

Rule 6.

Read and heed.

TR

NiteTrain 08-03-2009 14:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warrior-Mentor (Post 276492)
Unless of course, you're a Marine with a desert camouflage uniform that actually blends in with a desert environment and they want you to change over to the fluorescent green ACU because the Army bought more of them, so it's cheaper than fixing the Army's mistake....

LOL...Well everybody who has been in the military longer than a day knows the "LOWEST BIDDER MENTALITY":mad:....so that being said...hope for the best but expect the worst:munchin

NiteTrain 08-03-2009 17:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brush Okie (Post 276615)
Why stop at each service having their own uniform. Each MOS should have theirs as well along with their own color beret for their MOS. It will help the morale. :rolleyes:

Then everybody will be SPECIAL:D

219seminole 08-04-2009 20:25

What is needed?
 
I am an old guy who has worn starched fatigues, wash & wear fatigues, jungle fatigues, and the old sage green cotton flight suit. I don't anything about the current needs and what is wanted; my son was USMC in Iraq and I know the uniform they wear. I do watch, however, as the Army and USAF seem to spin their wheels and spend money over class A uniforms and countless variations of combat uniforms.

For the combat uniform, what is it that the guys on the ground actually need and want?

(Does the QM laundry still exist?)


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 18:39.


Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®