![]() |
YIKES...
Quote:
The Eagle |
I like the idea of a scenerio forum type of thing and a separate medical question/protocol/etc forum like was already suggested.
not certain we need to separate trauma from non-trauma related issues as so much of what the SOF community deals with/learns is not necessarily trauma related...ie. I really liked the ricin thing. Keep it coming NDD...I am learning too. doc t. |
Ok, how about we do this:
1 - Vital Signs becomes the Alert thing for stuff like the Ricin/Yellow Fever etc. 2 - We use Pearls of Wisdom for Scenarios and tips of the trade 3 - General Med for everything else Any more than three and we're taking up too much space. |
good command decision
|
LOL - not a command decision at all. If you like it, I was going to suggest we wait for 5 minutes, give other people time to voice their opinions, and make the changes at 00:25.
|
:D
|
We must wait for Eagle5, he's the mod of the forum.
|
Medics to Eagle5, Medics to Eagle5
|
Quote:
|
| All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:44. |
Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®