Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussions (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Agua Pequeno (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1825)

NousDefionsDoc 05-19-2004 20:41

Quote:

Originally posted by Roguish Lawyer
Aren't you required to develop vodka expertise in 10th Group? Razor?
Might as well, they can't shoot.:lifter

Razor 05-20-2004 12:53

Why shoot when you're so slick you can convince anyone to do the shooting for you?

Roguish Lawyer 05-20-2004 14:14

Quote:

Originally posted by Razor
If you've spent any time in Eastern Europe/Russia, you'd know that the quality of vodka is a far, far distant second to the quantity in social situations, especially when drinking with the military and locals. I distinctly remember one night where the vodka (can't recall the brand, but it was Macedonian) came in little drink boxes, much like the juice for kids here. Only thing worse was slivo.
Unfortunately, I've only been to Czechoslovakia, Hungary and East Berlin, and purely as a tourist. I do have a friend who emigrated here from Russia, and I've seen this in action at get-togethers his family has invited me to: shot glasses are part of the place setting, and full bottles of vodka every other place setting. Quite a party!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 22:29.


Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®