Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   KnuckleDraggers Test Area (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Avatar suggestions for member-B. Harsey (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1528)

Solid 04-27-2004 16:26

Finally a solution, right Sacamuelas? I tried translucent backgrounds on my photoshop 6, but they wouldn't transfer to .gif or .jpeg.

Solid

The Reaper 04-27-2004 17:27

1 Attachment(s)
Okay, here is another one.

TR

Sacamuelas 04-27-2004 17:35

Looks great TR, Sir.

That is the one Mr. Harsey, Sir. THAT pic says "this man has someone covering his back" LOL

If you want it to display under your name on here, but you are unaware as to how to make it your avatar then just post those sentiments in this thread.

We can walk you through the "how" process.. or a generous ADMIN could step in and do it for you.

Of course, you may not WANT this one or an avatar picture at all under your username. You make the call, Sir.

Kyobanim 04-27-2004 17:37

TR, are the colors correct on the knife? If so, do you have that as a larger pic?


While I'm at it, does anyone have a high res pic of a gerber mk 2?

The Reaper 04-27-2004 17:46

Double tap.

TR

Bill Harsey 04-27-2004 19:41

Anyone with the technology that could make that last image stick?

pulque 04-27-2004 20:10

Quote:

Originally posted by Bill Harsey
Anyone with the technology that could make that last image stick?
right click the image to save to your computer.

then go to your USER/CP area. click on "Edit Options". Scroll to bottom, click on "Change Avatar". Hit the "Browse" button to upload the avatar from your computer. Thats all, I think. Good luck.

Nice colors.

Sacamuelas 04-27-2004 20:13

Bill- You can do it yourself.
  1. Go back to where you can see the pic Tr posted.
  2. put the cursor on the pic and then click your right mouse button
  3. It should have brought up a little menu
  4. NOw, move the cursor down in that menu to the "Save picture as" choice. IT is a few items down into the choices.
  5. you will now see a new window open up...
  6. you will see at the bottom in the FILE name box the name of the file : yknifelg c and below that you will see it is a .gif type file in the save as typebox the file name.
  7. Before you click the save button... look up at the top of that pop up window and makenote of the name of the folder you are saving the pic into (write it down in case we need to find it later in the process). IT is just to the side of the Save in slot at the top of the popup window.
  8. now click the "save" button on the lower right of the popup window. IT is now saved onto your computer.

Next step is to go to your USer CP forum on this site.

click on the EDIT OPTIONS button

now scroll down to the custom avatar... click on the browse button...

HOpefully, you will be brought into the folder that you just saved the pic into. If so, look around until you find yknifelg c.gif and then double click on it.

then save changes and VOILA....

write me back if it doesn't work or you can't find the pic's name when you browse. GOOD Luck

edited... "Triple EEEWWWW", that wasn't detailed enough for we men to follow! LOL

pulque 04-27-2004 20:21

Quote:

Originally posted by Sacamuelas
edited... "Triple EEEWWWW", that wasn't detailed enough for we men to follow! LOL
As far as I know, you assumed what kind of operating system Mr. Harsey is using. But I do understand that you men need detailed instructions. LOL.

GWaGG

Sacamuelas 04-27-2004 20:25

I will probably get burned for this generalization.. but

" REAL MEN USE WINDOWS" :lifter
-MWaMG

Sacamuelas 04-27-2004 20:37

Well, I see it has been done. I don't see Mr. Harsey online so a gracious admin must have done it. Looks good...

Ambush Master 04-27-2004 20:38

Quote:

Originally posted by Bill Harsey
Anyone with the technology that could make that last image stick?

Shot Out !!

Sir, is that what you want ?

I believe that I have placed "Round on TARGET"!!

Please confirm Mark !!

Martin

pulque 04-27-2004 20:39

Quote:

Originally posted by Sacamuelas
I will probably get burned for this generalization.. but

" REAL MEN USE WINDOWS" :lifter
-MWaMG
WINDOWS:

Miguel, didn't I tell you to squeeze? Hm? Just like when you're milking a goat, Miguel.
Miguel: It's then I get excited!
O'Reilly: Well don't get excited! Now this time squeeze. Slowly, but squeeze. All right now, squeeze. *Squeeze*! I'll tell you what. Don't shoot the gun. Take the gun like this, and use it like a club!

GWaGG

Ambush Master 04-27-2004 20:46

Tubes standing by, awaiting commo from the FO.

Mr. Harsey ??

The Reaper 04-27-2004 20:53

Nice avatar, Mr. Harsey, or whoever did it!

TR


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:52.


Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®